Introducing the new hot-wedge mini welder “tex2” – Low Cost Waterproofing Membrane Welder 20mm overlap seam.
For Welding of ‘thin’ materials –
- Extremely light, weighing less than 4 kg
- Welding speeds of up to 7.5 m/min
- Revolutionary drive technology without chains
- Extremely easy to use
- Automatic wedge positioning
- Swiss designed & engineered by Leister Technologies AG
The miniwelder “tex2” is also known as the “roof2“. It is particularly suitable for thin thermoplastic film & textile materials. The “tex2” miniwelder has a sister. The “Geo2”, which is suited to welding ‘twin’ welding seams. Thanks to an optimized wedge geometry, thin membranes (0.3–1.5 mm) can be welded perfectly. Starting of the welding process simple due to the revolutionary film guiding system. The ideal device for use with thin membranes.
Operation of the device is very clear and intuitive. The operator can easily turn the heating and drive on/off with two buttons and adjust the welding wedge temperature and drive speed with the use of two rotary knobs. The current process status is indicated by two LED status indicators.
- Voltage 230 volt
- Power 800 watt
- Speed m/min 0.4 – 7.5
- Max. overlap mm 100
- Weld seam width mm 1 x 20
- Size (L × W × H) mm 228 x 228 x 170
- Weight kg 4
- Protection class I Protection Class I
- Swiss designed & engineered